Covid-19 Level 2 Updates
Hey team! Can’t wait to see you all back in class :) Please get familiar with the Level-2 adjustments below.
Classes at Level-2
- All students must check in to their class on the members area before arrival.
- Parents and spectators must wait in their cars once dropping off students.
- Face masks must be worn to and from class for ages 12 and over, although they can be taken off once training starts.
- Two meter distancing rules apply throughout the session.
- QR code for COVID tracing and for Members log in must be scanned at the entry table. No checkin = no training!
- 5-7 year olds class will have a maximum of 10 kids per session.
- All other kids classes will have a maximum of 15 kids per session.
- Saturday open gym will be postponed until further notice.
- Please stay home if you have Covid-19 symptoms or are otherwise feeling unwell.
We've been busy refreshing the gym during Level-3 and we're looking forward to sharing the space with you all again. If you have any questions about Level 2 or the reopening process, please flick us an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org